|Type||Test Name||Test Date||Registration Schdule||Test Results||Registration|
- 1. The grade announcement date will be announced separately on the TOPCIT website after the evaluation date.
- 2. Click on the name of the rating to view the details of the rating.
- 3. During the registration period for the test, you can apply by clicking the [Registration] button
1. Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancel up to 15 days before your test 100% refund of your test fee Cancel up to 10 days before your test 50% refund of your test Otherwise, cancellation is not possible.
2. Refund Period
- For card payments, immediate cancellation and refund (1 to 2 weeks, depending on the card company) ; for bank transfer refund request Deposit will be sent to bankbook (within 2 weeks refund)
- This project is a state funded project and cannot be postponed.
4. Exceptions and supporting documents
- ① Occupational accident, surgery due to illness, hospitalization: medical certificate
- ② Immediate family (including spouse's immediate death): Death certificate, family relationship certificate
- ③ Self-marriage, immediate family (including spouse's immediate family) Marriage: Wedding invitation, family relationship certificate
- ④ Overseas business trip, overseas dispatch: Business trip or dispatch order
- ⑤ Official events of institution: Official letter
- Application period : Within two weeks from the date of evaluation
- How to apply : [1: 1 Inquiry] Apply for cancellation of the application through the menu, and then submit a refund request and supporting documents according to the guidance of the person in charge.
- Refund amount : 50% of the test fee
- 1. Cancellation and Refund Policy
|Test Center||Test Centers (You can select priority placement and a test center when you register.)|
|Registration Method||Reception through the TOPCIT website|
|Test Identification Publishing Period|
|Grade appeal Period|
|Grade Announcement Date|