Article 1 (Purpose, etc.)
- ② If a person who wishes to become a user clicks the "Register" button after the prescribed procedures set forth in this website, he / she shall be deemed to agree to these terms. The rights, obligations and responsibilities between users and this site other than those set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the telecommunication business law and other relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea.
Article 2 (User Defined)
- ① "User" means a person who accesses the homepage and registers as a member of this site and receives the services provided by this site.
Article 3 (Membership)
- ① A person who wishes to become a user shall apply for membership by filling in his / her membership information according to the registration form specified on this site and expressing his / her intention to agree to these terms.
- ② This site registers the applicant as a member unless the applicant who applies for membership as described in paragraph 1 does not fall under any of the following subparagraphs.
- 1. If the applicant has previously lost membership in accordance with Article 6 (3) of these Terms and Conditions. However, an exception shall be made in the case where the person who has passed the membership eligibility pursuant to Article 6 (3) has passed three years and has obtained the approval for membership of this site.
- 2. If there is any false, missing or misleading entries in the registration details
- 2. If you believe that registering as a member is a major technical issue for this site
Article 4 (Provision and Change of Service)
- ① This site provides the following services to users.
- 1. IT Competency Index Application Service
- 2. Any other services that we will provide to applicants on our site
- ② The Site may notify the User of the contents and the date of the service to be changed in the manner set forth in Article 7, Paragraph 2, and may change and provide the Service set forth in Paragraph 1.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
- ① This site may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement, or breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or disruption of communications. You may discontinue the currently available services entirely for reasons we deem appropriate.
- ② In the case of suspension of service pursuant to Paragraph 1, the Site will notify the User in the manner specified in Article 7 Paragraph 2. This is not the case, however, if advance notice is not possible due to interruption of service due to reasons beyond our control (intentional system failure, faulty disk failure, system crash, etc.).
Article 6 (User Withdrawal and Disqualification)
- ① You can request to cancel your membership registration at any time on our site (withdrawal of your users), and we will proceed to terminate your registration as soon as you receive the request.li>
- ② If you fall under any of the following, the Site may restrict, suspend or lose your membership in an appropriate manner.
- 1. If you registered false information when you applied for subscription
- 2. Threatening electronic order, such as interfering with other people's use or stealing the information.
- 3.If you use this site to prohibit the law and these terms and conditions or contrary to public morals
- ③ This site will terminate your membership if you decide to lose your membership. In this case, the user who is a user will be notified before the termination of membership registration and given an opportunity to clarify.
Article 7 (Notice to Users)
- ① This site may be used as the e-mail address registered (granted) to a specific user.
- ② This site may be replaced by individual notice by posting on the site's bulletin board for more than one week in case of notice to unspecified users.
Article 8 (User's Privacy)
Article 9 (Our Obligations)
- ① This site does not prohibit acts contrary to laws and regulations, or contrary to public order and morals, and endeavors to provide continuous and stable services as provided in these Terms.
- ② This site establishes a security system to protect your personal information (including credit information) so that you can use the Internet service safely.
- ③ This site does not send commercial e-mail for commercial purposes that you do not want.
- ④ The Site shall be responsible for any damages caused by the user's intentional or serious negligence in using the Service.
Article 10 (Obligations for User ID and Password)
- ② Users should not let their third parties use their ID and password.
- ③ Users should notify the site immediately if their ID and password are stolen or if they are recognized by a third party and follow the instructions of the site.
Article 11 (Obligations of the User)
- ① The user shall not perform the following acts.
- 1. Register false information when applying or changing membership.
- 2. Make changes to the information posted on this site
- 3. Infringes on the personal right or intellectual property rights of third parties or interferes with business.
- 4. Impersonating another member's identity
- 5. Send junk mail, spam mail, chain letters, mail that encourages you to join the Pyramid Organization, indecent or violent messages, video, voice, etc. Disclose or publish any information that is against our actions.
- 6. Transfer or post information (computer programs, etc.) that is prohibited to be transmitted or posted by applicable law.
- 7. Posting or sending mail by impersonating or impersonating an employee of our site or our site service administrator, or by using another person's name
- 8. Post or e-mail material containing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to disrupt or destroy the normal operation of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- 9. Harassing other users, such as stalking
- 10. Collect, store or disclose personal information about other users without their consent
- 11. Engage in commercial activities using the Site's services by posting advertisements or propaganda or sending spam mails to an unspecified number of persons;
- 12. Violate any provisions set forth in the Services provided by this Site or other provisions regarding the use of the Services
- ② If there is a user who has acted under Paragraph 1, this site may restrict, suspend or lose the user's membership in an appropriate way as prescribed in Article 6, Paragraph 2 and Paragraph 3 of this Agreement. .
- ③ You are responsible for any damages suffered by this site or other users due to the reasons attributable to you.
Article 12 (Deletion of Public Posts)
- ① If the contents of the user's public postings fall under any of the following, the site may delete the public postings without prior notice to the user, and may limit, suspend or lose the user's membership.
- 1. Slander or defamation of another user or third party
- 2. Dissemination of information, sentences, figures, etc. of contents violating public order and morals
- 3. What you believe is related to criminal activity
- 4. Infringes other rights, such as the copyright of other users or third parties
- 5. Content that you believe violates other laws and regulations
Article 13 (Restrictions on Use and Restriction of Copyright)
- ① Copyrights and other intellectual property rights of works created by this site belong to this site.
- ② Users shall not use the information obtained by using this site for commercial purposes or by making it available to third parties by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other means without prior consent of this site.
- ② In the event of amendment of these Terms and Conditions, this site shall specify the date of application and the reason for the revision.
- ③ If the Site is amended, these amendments also apply to users who have registered as members before the amendment, unless the amendment violates related laws.
- ④ A user who disagrees with the modified agreement may withdraw according to Article 6, paragraph 1.
Article 15 (Dispute Resolution)
- ① Any lawsuit resulting from a dispute over the use of the service between the Site and the User shall be the competent court having jurisdiction over the location of the Site.
※ The above are the terms and conditions of use of the website (members and non-members, etc.) agreed upon when signing up.