Subject of Examination
Anyone who wants to enter the field of software development can take the exam. Job applicants who want to advance into ICT companies, including students from ICT-related departments and vision engineering departments, can also take the job.
- 1. Sign Up
- To apply for TOPCIT, you must first register on the TOPCIT website (www.topcit.or.kr).
- Online registration is available only through the TOPCIT website.
- 2. Receipt
- After confirming the evaluation schedule, we will select the area and the test site during the application period.
- After the application is completed, you can check the contents of the application or cancel the application by logging in to the TOPCIT website.
- You can issue a certificate from one week before the evaluation date to the day of the evaluation.
- 3. Applying
- You must bring your ID and Examination Form on the day of the assessment and take it at the designated test center.
- You must enter the room 20 minutes before the evaluation time, and you can leave 20 minutes before the end time (no cancellation)
- Evaluation is based on a computer-based test (CBT). You can bring your writing supplies with you on the day of the assessment. (No paper)
- You will be able to confirm that you are taking the exam before your grade date on the ‘Certification Confirmation’.
- Certificate of Examination 'is available through the menu [MY PAGE > Certificate of Examination]. (It can be issued from one week after the evaluation date to before the grade announcement date.)
- 4. Use of grade inquiry and analysis service
- You can check your transcripts and issue certificates after the date of your prior notification.
- After logging in to TOPCIT homepage, you can go to <Graduation Inquiry> or [MY PAGE> Grading Inquiry and Certificate].
- You can view your grades by the time you take the menu and get a certificate.
- 5. Issue of TOPCIT Certificate
- After logging in to the TOPCIT homepage, you can issue a certificate for each time you take the test using the <Quality Inquiry> shortcut or [MY PAGE> Grade Inquiry and Certificate Issuance] menu.
- TOPCIT scores and certificates are valid for two years from the date of evaluation.
You can check the detailed evaluation schedule through the menu on the TOPCIT homepage.